2022 Charity Preview Covid Protocols
2022 SADA CHARITY PREVIEW PROTOCOLS AND INFORMATION
Anyone attending the SADA Charity Preview must wear a mask at all times while in the building unless actively eating or drinking. Also, they must either:
- Provide proof of full vaccination
- Provide proof of a negative test
The negative test must follow the approved guidelines of:
- A PCR Test within 72 hours of the Charity Preview (After 6:30pm on February 6th)
- A Rapid Test within 6 hours of the start of the Charity Preview (After 12:30 pm on February 9th)
Home tests will not be accepted.
Verification of the above protocols will be done in the State Street Lobby, prior to coat check. (See diagram below.)
Anyone not meeting the above protocols will be directed to leave the Oncenter. Once verified, we will wristband the guest to verify they have been checked. This will allow entry to other buildings.
CHARITY PREVIEW HOURS TIMELINE:
- COVID Check/Coat Check – Opens at 5:30 pm
- Doors to Charity Preview – Opens at 6:30 pm
PRE-SCREENING FOR CHARITY PREVIEW
On Tuesday and Wednesday, any attendee of the Charity Preview can pre-register their vaccination/test at the Registration Booth in Gallagher Hall.
Hours for pre-registration will be:
Tuesday: 11 am – 7 pm
Wednesday: 11 am – 2 pm
The appropriate wristband will be issued at that time to the guest who will need to wear it back to the preview. We will have a Lane Dedicated to those who pre-registered.